Footmaxx produces and globally markets high quality, state-of-the-art orthopedic devices and products including top-of-the-line custom orthotics, non-prescription orthotics, custom orthotic footwear, plus therapeutic pillows and custom braces. Footmaxx’s diagnostic systems and proprietary software provides detailed information, which enable clinicians to further evaluate patients for certain balance, knee, hip, lower back, and biomechanical problems.
Are you ready for an exciting career that helps change lives? Footmaxx wants to meet you!
Real Benefits for You
We know benefits are important to you. They are important to us too. That’s why we take care of our employees. From company-paid insurance to an on-site gym, our benefits are some of the best you can find. The following list includes some of the many features of our total package—only a few of the great reasons to consider making Footmaxx your next step.
- Healthcare Plan: earn 100% company-paid medical insurance by refraining from using nicotine and participating in the on-site workout for a payout program.
- 401(k) Savings Plan: save money for your future with our help.
- Profit Sharing: save money for your future based on the profit of the company.
- Incentive Bonuses: enjoy rewards such as productivity or attendance bonuses and free lunches to celebrate new records set.
- On-Site Gym with a FREE Personal Trainer: work out with the trainer twice a week or use the gym at a time that works for you!
- Flexible Schedules: work in a way that fits your lifestyle.
- Employee Discounts: experience any of our products for less.
- Holiday Gifts: receive an annual gift to help out during the holiday season.
- Have Fun! Enjoy theme parties and company dress up days, such as our Halloween costume contest.
Current Available Job Listings
Tech Support Rep
Summary: Responsible for providing effective trouble shooting and service for all customers by utilizing excellent, in-depth knowledge of company products and programs. Duties include troubleshooting client software, hardware, operating system, and network. Representatives also test software to ensure quality, order replacement parts, perform repairs, and perform remote software installations.
- Provide client support and technical issue resolution via E-mail, phone, chat, etc.
- Logging work for every client within company provided software.
- Train customers on company cloud-based software systems.
- Setup/configure client software in accordance with support requests.
- Obtain general understanding of system, networking and application operations related to company offered services.
- Identify, correct and/or advise on operational issues in client computing systems
- Perform remote sessions when required, including, but not limited to:
· software installation
· general PC debugging
· data backup and restore
· Customer training and education
· Research customer status using company provided software tools.
· Order necessary replacement parts with company provided software tools.
· Perform data capture of current trends in field.
· Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Test software to ensure quality.
· Able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines.
· Able to promptly respond to issues via email, telephone, and other electronic communications.
· Self-motivated and detail-oriented.
· Highly skilled and / or educated in the area of Information Technology including cloud-based databases, Windows 7/8.1/10, modern web browsers, physical hardware, and networking.
· Able to multi-task, prioritize and resolve multiple customer inquiries in parallel.
· Strong problem solving skills.
· Excellent client facing, written and verbal communication skills.
· Able to maintain work well under pressure while maintaining professional demeanor.
- Knowledge of all technical support department Standard Operating Procedures and Standard Work documents.
- Knowledge of all areas of the company’s products, technical issues, and policies.
- High school diploma or GED is required.
- Post-secondary education is preferred in Information Technology or Technical Certifications.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is constantly required to sit, talk and hear.
- The employee is occasionally required to walk; use hands and fingers to feel, handle, or operate objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds while working in the office environment.
Footmaxx is looking for multiple candidates to work full time in the production area.
Position responsibilities may include: assembling product, verifying information, processing orders in a timely fashion, and/ or operating a grinding machine. Position is also responsible for ensuring quality, housekeeping, and accurate inventory for area.
Qualified candidates will have a high school degree or equivalent, attention to detail, and good hand-eye coordination. Ability to stand for long periods of time and ability to lift up to 20 lbs. on occasion.
If you are able to work between 6 AM and 4 PM, have a strong work ethic and are looking for a great company with which to be associated, APPLY NOW!